A creative problem solver.
Attorney Stanley A. Goldsmith was born in New York City in 1956. After graduating from law school in 1980, Mr. Goldsmith passed the Ohio Bar Exam and spent the next three years working with an Ohio firm where he gained valuable experience in business law and other areas of practice. In 1983, Mr. Goldsmith moved to Sarasota, Florida to open his own practice, and has lived here ever since.
Stanley coached soccer in Sarasota for over ten years and enjoys cooking, travel and problem solving. He looks forward to many more years of serving the Sarasota community he knows and loves so well.
- Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire. Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, 1977
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, Nashville, Tennessee. J.D., 1980
Mr. Goldsmith was first admitted to the practice of law before all Ohio Courts in 1980. He has been admitted to practice before all Florida Courts since 1983, as well as various federal District Courts and Courts of Appeal. He has also been admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court since 1990.
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Selected for “Who’s Who in American Law,” 1992
- Achieved highest ethical rating together with a legal ability rating of high to very high for Martindale-Hubbell legal directories for over twenty consecutive years